Order a 3-pc suit (jacket, vest, trousers), shirt, tie & matching pocket square for $299...wow.
WAYS TO ORDER:
1) FREMONT Visit Dan in person at the Fremont Sunday Market in Seattle and receive free measurements with your clothing order. Peruse hundreds of materials samples.
2) SELF-MEASURE Self-measure (utilizing our self-measuring guide, a tape measure & a friend). This gets good results when only ordering shirts. Suit clients are encouraged to get measured in person for best results.
3) Host a SUIT EVENT at your place. Dan brings a few sample suits, portfolio, hundreds of materials samples, measuring stuff & lots of order forms. He'll even bring refreshments. You host and market the event & get 10% kickback credit toward clothing.
4) PORT TOWNSEND Visit Dan in Port Townsend for a private suit sizing. A half hour ferry ride and an hour of driving from Seattle, we sometimes greet clients in our sweet little hometown of Port Townsend. Let us know if you'd like to set up an appointment - make a day or weekend of it!
5) EMAIL Ordered before and ordering again?, that's super-easy. We can reference prior-order measurements (we keep them on file for easy re-ordering) and even tweak them if you desire a "little more" or "little less" in any given dimension.
6) GIFT CERTIFICATES CLICK, PRINT & GIVE by accessing our printable PDF (click below here). MORE INFO…